“My Husband Makes Me Feel Bad About Myself” do you have this kind of problem? She is not happy to hear that you have come into her life, because your husband makes you feel bad about yourself. It is a feeling that will affect your whole life. In this case, you are not alone; many wives are spending their days in the same situation as you.
This kind of behaviour of your husband falls into mental torture that is visible to the human eye. Some husbands do this to exercise their power and control over their wives.
Husband makes me feel bad about myself
Many people use different methods to abuse their spouse or partner, but all have the same goal that his wife has complete control over him.
Sensitive abusive husbands apply the following strategies:
- Accuse you of injustice
- Often threaten divorce
- Insult you in front of others
- Will distrust you in any situation
- Will use foul language verbally
If you see these signs, you will understand that your husband is making you feel bad about yourself. Many husbands treat their wives badly to achieve their personal goals. They also apologize again after a specified time. Sometimes he behaves in a way that he doesn’t like. During this time, they play a game of mental torture on the wife.
If you try to reach a good relationship with your husband in any way, do not agree with anyone’s negative behaviour. In this case, you have to try to reach a positive place by taking care of yourself. You can also give feedback if you need any help to restore the relationship. I will try to help you with the necessary information.
My husband thinks he does nothing wrong
Your husband thinks he’s not doing anything wrong. Not just you, but many women. Your husband never pays attention to your point of view. He avoids even when you express a feeling.
But you don’t have to worry about it. In this case, your husband has his own confidence that he can never go wrong, and he does it when he is not happy about you. But I am always there to help you. If you are with me and read our article carefully, you can get the information you need.
We’ve all dealt with bad people. If you haven’t done anything wrong yet, you are going through a very bad time if you are blamed. The person who puts you in that situation is never your relative.
How can I cope when my husband always says he is OK?
The first thing I can say is that you should establish a marital relationship with someone who always thinks that he is OK; it is never desirable. This is a difficult situation. Yet you will try to persuade him for your benefit. And secondly, you can talk to a prominent psychologist or a professional counsellor.
How can I create boundaries for my marriage?
“My husband thinks he never makes a mistake” To change that, you need to create the right boundaries for your relationship.
Do you want your husband to apologize when he or she has been wronged? If you do not want your husband to repeat his behaviour, then behave generally with him. Create relationship boundaries between yourself and maintain a developed relationship.
You May Like: When Boundaries Are Crossed In A Relationship
My husband always jokingly insults me
Usually, one step of verbal abuse is to make jokes. If your husband or boyfriend treats you this way, assume he is upset with you.
You will avoid him when he does such things. Maybe he can say that he is joking, but his real purpose is to insult you with funny tricks. If you react to it, he will turn you around with different arguments.
Your husband may mock you in front of your friends; he wants to keep you out of your balance. And it wants to humiliate you. If you want to say something against him, he will make fun of you in front of everyone and say that you are sensitive to jokes.
This will make you realize that your husband’s only purpose is not to surprise you but to insult you.
Some examples of insults as a joke:
- She cooks so deliciously that it burns everything
- You can act quite well
- You are so intelligent that I have to take wisdom from you
- That kind of talk will embarrass you.
Here are some of the ones you can use to respond to ridicule:
- Don’t be tempted by what he does to frustrate you
- Talk to her firmly.
- You force him to stop in various ways.
- Let him know you don’t like them.
- Try to ignore him.
Your husband will not change easily from such an abusive situation. But such effects of verbal abuse you try to change.
The belt is a thing that happens slowly. To you, people change day by day, become unfamiliar. It can affect you negatively or positively. For various reasons, your husband despises you. If you are aware of these, you can easily get rid of its effects.
How to stop belittle conduct?
When you realize that you are being belted with, you need to take some steps to deal with it. Here are some tips to stop it:
Learn to be patient
Take time to say something about someone, talk thoughtfully. Don’t let them understand that you are despising them.
Don’t talk too much about someone’s feelings. Doing so will be an insult to your personality.
Your self-esteem will never decrease if your attitude is honest. You might think that something like your comments is building some confidence in me that will really detract from the experience.
Finally, if none of the above works, you should stop talking. Because the saying goes, “Bob has no enemies.” The less you talk, the more you can get rid of it. If any of your friends or family members understand your attitude, then stay away from them if they treat you the same.
The worst thing a husband can say to his wife
People are not all the same. Some are a little soft-spoken, and some are a little serious. Usually, in married life, there are many minor problems with the partner. That is why it is not a sign of a good person to think that it is something bad.
In married life, if a husband misbehaves with a wife unnecessarily, it is not desirable for him at all. I have said before that not all men are the same. However, I am sure that research on some couples has shown that some husbands use words that are harmful to their wives.
Here are some words in my article that a good husband should never say to his wives –
1. Never threaten to divorce: If you say something like this, you will get into trouble later. Maybe you didn’t promise to stay with a permanent marriage forever, yet it can become a wall in the safe love of you and your partner.
2. Don’t test love: Don’t put any special pressure on her to test whether she loves you because it can be the opposite of white.
3. You’ve changed a lot: don’t talk like your partner has changed. Don’t talk about how much has changed.
4. Don’t make controversial statements about your wife’s family: You may have misconceptions about your in-laws. But if you do not want to get into trouble, do not tell your partner about it. If he finds out, it will have an adverse effect on me.
5. Don’t call him a liar: If you suspect he’s lying, tell him outright that you don’t believe him.
6. What are you doing all day, you can’t do anything: many husbands talk to their wives like this. Such things can never be said. Saying these words will lower your humanity to him.
7. Comparing with someone: Never compare the wife with others because no one can be like anyone else. Such words put a lot of pressure on his mind. If you are very angry with your wife, be patient and explain to her later.
8. I am with you only for the children: since you do not think about it, you should not say such things to your children, because with this belief you will affect not only your wife but also your children.
You do not want to be frustrated if you cannot get the right pitch, so invest in a good capo. If this list is shared with your spouse as well as your friends, it will help them.
Your husband always looks down on you. This is because he is not happy with you. If you feel bad about it, you also need to know why it heals. If you can control your emotions in every situation, it will help keep your relationship going.
Every woman should know about this important subject. If you need it, I want to help you. Let us know if you would like any better advice.